South Florida Corporate Law Practice
At the law office of Dickenson, Murphy, Rex & Sloan in Boca Raton, our attorneys have represented hundreds of corporations in a comprehensive range of business and corporate law matters over decades of proven practice. From start-up to dissolution, we work with small, mid-market and large privately held corporations, creating reliable legal solutions to match your organization’s needs.
We represent corporations as defense or plaintiff counsel in disputes that include contract disputes, injunctive relief, civil theft, fraud, misrepresentation and negligence. We take a client-focused approach that addresses the needs of your corporation, executives and shareholders, with a focus on building workable solutions while insulating your interests from legal exposure.
Proven Counsel for Corporate Law Matters
Our lead corporate law attorney has a deep understanding of the needs of professional and executive clients, and has:
- More than 35 years of proven legal experience meeting the needs of corporate clients
- Served on the board of a corporation with $30,000,000 per annum earnings as a non-executive chairman
- Successfully pursued litigation against Fortune 500 companies
- Acted as chairman for a non-profit foundation with a $5,000,000 endowment and an operating budget of over $3,000,000.
We work with local businesses across South Florida, including extensive experience helping local auto dealers and franchises set up and protect their corporations. We help our clients work with employees, partners, suppliers and providers. We also help businesses take the legal steps necessary to protect their investment in sales and purchases.
Rely on our corporate law attorneys for reliable counsel and strong representation in:
- Start-up and entity formation
- Contract drafting and negotiation
- Shareholder agreements
- Drafting or operating agreements and partnership agreements
- Business litigation
- Contract disputes
- Vendor agreements
- Labor negotiations
Experienced Corporate Law Representation
Our corporate lawyers understand the legal and business climate of South Florida, and know how to serve both needs. Contact our office today online or by phone at 561-391-1900 to schedule an initial consultation to discuss how our office can best serve your corporate interests.