Our Areas of Legal Practice
At the Boca Raton law office of Dickenson, Murphy, Rex & Sloan our attorneys provide professional representation designed to meet complex individual and corporate needs. We operate across a broad spectrum of practice areas, employing the benefits of more than four decades of practice.
Our attorneys are highly dedicated professionals, able to meet the significant demands of clients in complex areas of legal practice and litigation. As the longest continuously operating law firm in Boca Raton, we have cultivated the reputation and resources to provide dependable representation to handle individual legal needs.
Able to Meet Complex Needs
Our lawyers are equipped with the concrete experience and the resources necessary to handle the specialized areas of law that we take on for clients. We operate in the areas of:
- Securities Fraud, Misrepresentation, and Negligence — We represent clients in litigation and arbitration who have been the victim of securities fraud as a result of broker negligence. We help you protect your consumer rights.
- Real Estate Law — We represent homeowners, foreign and domestic property investors and corporations in closings, contracts and title insurance. We also assist clients caught in a difficult market with foreclosure defense and mortgage adjustments as part of our comprehensive real estate law service.
- Estate Planning and Administration — Along with traditional and familiar estate planning tools such as wills, trusts and powers of attorney, we help clients address tax issues and put a comprehensive array of specialized tools to work. Our service can address the complex issues of high-value estates.
- Civil and Commercial Litigation — We represent individual clients and corporations who have suffered significant loss or damage as a result of the negligence, breach of contract or malfeasance of another party. In personal injury we have the resources to handle substantial cases and pursue large settlements.
- Corporate Law — We work with small, mid-market and large privately held corporations, providing services from start-up to contracts and litigation. We help clients build their business through purchases and sales while providing the level of professional support you need to insulate your company.
- Family Law — Our attorneys provide guidance, counsel and representation to meet the needs of high-asset individuals in divorce and family law proceedings. We put extensive trial experience and a full stable of resources behind protecting your assets or businesses during dissolution or through the tools of prenuptial and postnuptial agreements.
Contact our office today to schedule an initial consultation to discuss your needs. Call our South Florida office at 561-391-1900 or reach us online to set up an appointment.